Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

As usual, Halloween night flew by and I got far too few pictures!

But I did make it a point to take some pictures of the kids before the party started.  It was hard to get a good picture of my Tom Sawyer and Minnie Mouse!  
 First the sun was in their eyes.

 Then I wasn't thrilled with this pic.

 We finally got the 'winner' by the side of the house!

 I can't believe I don't have any pictures, but the D- family triplets were there!!!  And they were so adorable.  Above, my dad is feeding one of them before they go trick or treating.


 So much fun to have dinner with our family and friends before trick or treating!


 This year, we started a new tradition!  Big Daddy got his trailer from work, and we filled it up with hay bales and took all the kids on a hay ride to trick or treat.  It was so much fun!




My kids and neighbors declared it the 'best Halloween ever.'

We made it home for one more pic with my dad.

And then it was time to crash from our candy high.  Hope your Halloween was wonderful too!

0 comments: