Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

North by Northwest - June/ July Trip - Final Days

 On Day 8, we drove from DeSmet to Omaha, Nebraska.  Omaha is a nice place!  We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites directly across from the baseball stadium and we had a wonderful stay.  We arrived around 8 pm, but we still hadn't eaten dinner, so we headed down to Old Town and found a wonderful restaurant that was still seating on the patio:



After another great night's sleep, we hit the road again - our only interesting stop was The Gothic Tea Room in St. Joseph, Missouri, which was well worth the stop.   Fantastic lunch!

And as we passed through St. Louis, this was my final photo of the trip:

What can I say about this trip?  
I would do it all again.  I still can't believe I got to see this in person:


Absolutely beautiful.  Breathtaking.  Totally worth it.
So thankful that I got to visit South Dakota and see it in all it's beauty.  
So very, super thankful.  :-)
And that's a wrap on our North by Northwest trip!



0 comments: