Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Party Time

I don't know about you, but Birthdays are some of my favorite days. I mean, who doesn't like a little cake and a few balloons? (And maybe a little more cake?) This past Sunday was not only the first Super Bowl Sunday I've really taken an interest in, it was also my Dad's Birthday! So we hung up the banners and baked the cupcakes and threw one rockin' "Super Sunday" party. Here are a few pics:

Papa with the grandkids

Papa blowing out his birthday candle.

My dad was nice enough to wear ML's birthday hat when L & JR thought it would be hysterical and begged him to put it on.

Cincinnati (aka Skyline) chili. If you've never had it, you're missing out!


Playing a few games that the kids were actually interested in - it appears the adults were more interested in the "big game."

1 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love your dad's hat! What a trooper!