Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I want to be at the Beach.....

More snow today! As much as I love the snow, I don't like the cold that comes with it - ironic? I think so.......

So, my thoughts turn toward the beach and lovely 70 degree weather.


Big Daddy's parents have a place in South Florida that they generously share with us. It's not right on the beach, but it's certainly closer than we are right now!
We were lucky enough to visit 'the condo' (which is what we call the place in Florida) three times last year. Looking at all of the wonderful memories of those visits warms my heart. Now if it would only warm my toes...........
Wishing you warm memories, no matter your weather!

2 comments:

For Such A Time As This said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. There are many, many wonderful families where we live and we are blessed to have met them. There are also a number of really sweet older folks as well, just too bad there are still so many "grumps." We just smile though and try to be a good testimony when we are out. My husband is from Birmingham - you guys are covered up in snow I heard from my mother in law. I do not envy that in February, that's for sure. I do love my sunshine. Thanks for stopping by, I will enjoy reading your blog as well.

erinstwo said...

You're welcome! I love your blog! Thanks for your comment here. :-)