Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

January

Our January didn't necessarily come in with a "bang," but it did come with a nice balloon drop! For the second year in a row, we rang in the New Year with R's parents in Chicago at the Kid Party NYE party at their Club. Fantastic time, and since the balloons dropped at 9pm, we were all home by 10! Now that's my kind of party. :-)

My lovely nieces and ML:

ML and myself (don't even ask about my footwear, you do NOT want to know - Stacy wouldn't be proud!):

I L-O-V-E this one of R and his Mom:
Balloon Drop:

And then we got home from Chicago and it SNOWED! In the South! And not just a little snow:

Measurable snow! Which meant we had to pull out this:


And climb a lot of these:


My favorite picture of ML in her snow suit:

But by the end of the "snow week" we were all a little antsy. ML got so bored she took this photo of the desk in the office....... and about 150 more of her stalking our poor pets. But most of those are a little scary, so I'll just show you this one. Hehe. Makes ML look more like a budding photographer, and less like someone who needs to have a PETA intervention. After all, this is a blog and I'm supposed to only show you the best of my life right? :-) Make you think everything is all 'artsy desk photos' and sunshine perfection over here? Right........ sure...... perfection. :-)
Lovely winter month.


January is here, with eyes that keenly glow,
A frost-mailed warrior
striding a shadowy steed of snow.
- Edgar Fawcett



0 comments: