Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nutcracker


Today I took ML to see the Nutcracker while Big Daddy took JR to a birthday party. One of the 8th grade girls in my small group at church was performing in several dances during the matinee. She is just the most amazing ballerina, it always a joy to watch her dance. She performed a duet in the 'Chinese' number and it was stunning. She has spent two summers studying ballet in Seattle and New York and her dedication shows. We were so excited to see her after the performance!



And ML REALLY wanted a picture with Clara. I remember my parents taking me to the Nutcracker when I was younger and dreaming about performing as Clara - I think ML might have similar ambitions. :-)



It looked like JR had a good time at his birthday party. It was at a skating rink, but it included all sorts of fun things! Big Daddy texted me this picture of him suited up for Laser Tag.



Tonight our Elf is all suited up to celebrate our big day.



He's borrowed a tutu from Ballerina Barbie and enlisted some Ballerina Princesses to dance with him.



He's also studying the program.


It's nice to be an elf.

0 comments: