Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunday Baby Shower

Sunday I hosted another baby shower for my across the street neighbor with my next door neighbor (Did you follow that?  Ha!)  My across the street neighbor has a daughter almost exactly ML's age, who is a 'miracle baby,' so imagine their surprise when they discovered that they were expecting yet another miracle!  


My next door neighbor and I were excited to help her stock her nursery (again!) by hosting a neighborhood baby shower.


We really do live in the BEST neighborhood!


The printables were all purchased off of Etsy from Totfulmemories.  (I still can't figure out how to add a link without manually typing it in or adding to the HTML.  I'm still not allowed by Blogger to 'paste.' Bother.)  Tania was great to work with and I was able to use this package twice!  Crafted by myself and my best friend.
The cookies were by a local baker and friend.  Aren't they amazing?!






So many fun things and great gifts!  Can't wait to meet Baby J!

1 comments:

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

So cute and so fun!! Will host mine? hahaha- juuuust kidding I promise! Thanks for stopping by.