Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Third Grade

We have accomplished quite a few things over the last few weeks.  Things I will blog about.... eventually...... I think?

But for now, my baby boy started THIRD GRADE today.  THIRD GRADE!
How did this happen, I ask - HOW?

 So big.  We took him to the Doctor this week.  He's in the 95th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight.  Since he's already wearing mens shoes, I'm going to call that a good thing.  Ha!
 JR, you are a fantastic big brother.  Sure, you and ML drive each other crazy sometimes (especially in the back seat when you have been traveling together in the car way too long :-) but no doubt ML is lucky to have a brother like you!


This year we hardly stayed a minute in JR's class.  It starts so soon..... sigh.  
Here's to a great Third Grade year!

0 comments: