Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The End of an Era

For seven years now, I have driven at least twice a week to the same, wonderful Mother's Morning Out program here in our town. My children (and our whole family really) have been immensely blessed by the children's programs offered by this local church. I really can't say enough wonderful things about our experiences here!!!!

I will miss the teachers, the friends we have made, and the times we have shared. This past Friday, ML graduated from preschool with a wonderful little program. Today, I'm taking a look back at her preschool life in pictures. Here are a few of my favorites:

I must not have taken a photo of her first day in the toddler class in 2007 (gasp! :-) Of course, that has been almost 4 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I probably had a good reason. I'm not saying ML was a difficult toddler or anything, but I am saying I *might* have been too excited about 4 hours to myself to worry about taking any photos! Ha!

Here is a photo of her from October 2007 though. Incidentally, it is also the very first photo EVER posted to this blog! How's that for full circle?

August 2008, last year with JR in preschool:

August 2009:

August 2010 - So special to have your cousin in your preschool class!
Last Friday, May 13:

Preschool reunion for JR! A few of his preschool classmates who were also there to see their younger siblings graduate:


ML performing:

We will miss all of our sweet friends!

Totally and completely typical of these two!
And so we say, "Good bye Preschool, Hello to Kindergarten!"

Can't believe I am now the mother of two grade schoolers! Where has the time gone? Precious days - flying by too fast!

0 comments: