Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lobster Love

We haven't really done much this Memorial Day weekend until today. Big Daddy took the kids golfing with a neighbor yesterday (to disastrous results........ let's just say - ML is evidently no more fond of heat and sports than her mother. Ha!) And then he took the kids swimming (which turned out to be a much better venture!)

But today - Today we kicked it into high gear. We had some of our favorite people over for lunch and then for dinner, one of our neighbors lost her mind was kind enough to invite almost our entire cul de sac and our children over for a lobster boil. We all paid for our own lobsters and we brought something to share. These little guys were my contribution:
Aren't they the cutest?

They were super easy. I just used a word document and imported a Clip Art file and punched them out with a 2 inch hole punch I bought at Hobby Lobby for a whopping $3. (Gotta love those 40% off coupons!)

I don't eat seafood (I know- gasp!) but Big Daddy is a big fan.

That's my handsome hubby!

But this guy?:

I have no idea who that crazy man is.......

I'm pretty sure we destroyed all semblance of calm in that house, so here's hoping our neighbors, their home and their beautiful back patio will soon recover from our invasion!

0 comments: